Smoke from the electrical box drove 80 hotel guests in Bludenz into the open

© Getty Images/iStockphoto/acilo/ IStockphoto.com

No one was injured, caused by a smoldering fire in a vending machine

Today, -50 minutes ago

80 people were able to escape from a hotel on Bürserberg (Bludenz district) in good time on Thursday afternoon. According to the police, the incident was triggered by a smoldering fire on a machine, which caused smoke to develop in an electrical installation distributor in a stairwell.

The fire brigade responded with seven vehicles and 60 emergency services, but there were none extinguishing work required. Two ambulances with 18 paramedics, three police vehicles with six police officers and the helicopter Christophorus 8 and Libelle drove to the hotel as a precaution.

We would like to show a login here. Unfortunately, you did not give us your consent for this. If you want to view this, please agree to Piano Software Inc.

Top-informed anytime and anywhere

Secure unlimited access to all digital content from KURIER: Plus content, e-papers, online magazines and more. Now KURIER Digital -Try subscription.


source
The Best Amsterdam
hotel Deals

Click the button listed below to get the very best discount rates on hotels in Amsterdam.

Check All Deals ➡

Visit Amsterdam?
Get The I-Amsterdam City Card and Save!

The I-Amsterdam City Card is an All-In-One Amsterdam Discovery Card that includes Free Public transportation, totally free entry to 70 museums, complimentary canal boat trips, totally free bike leasing, and a lot more!

Click the button listed below to understand more More Info ➡

Leave a Comment