As basic supervisor of Park Rotana and Park Arjaan by Rotana, Abu Dhabi, Eleni Tsolakou understands what it requires to lead a group. We spoke to the skilled hotelier to discover what’s trending in the hospitality landscape.
How did 2023 start for your hotel?
Up until now, it’s been favorable. As the constraints were completely raised late in 2015, we have actually had the ability to accept the increase of organization– both company and leisure tourists. We have actually seen a considerable boost in tenancy and RevPar compared to the very same duration in 2015, so the outlook is guaranteeing for the remainder of the year. With the ideal techniques in location, we are eagerly anticipating a healthy 2023.
How is Rotana accommodating the developing requirements of tourists?
This is a really vibrant procedure, and the fundamentals boil down to versatility and desire to serve visitors in a pure and genuine way. The requirements of visitors differ; a service expert looks for the availability and place we offer, along with the technical assistance required for a business conference hosted in our conference areas, while vegans select us due to the fact that of the schedule of vegan and locally-sourced choices in our dining establishments. The list might continue. The secret is for us to personalize each visitor experience at Park Rotana and Park Arjaan.
What does sustainability suggest for the future of your hotel?
Sustainability plays a huge part in hospitality in basic and is important to the travel and tourist markets. Simply just recently, Park Rotana & & Park Arjaan by Rotana, Abu Dhabi, was licensed for ISO 21401 (sustainability management system for lodging facilities accreditation), which we think about a turning point as it strengthens our dedication to sustainable hospitality. We likewise partner with different regional companies in sustainable activities and practices.
How is Rotana forming tomorrow’s hoteliers?
We welcome future hoteliers through our training programs, internships and full-time work for young specialists who are interested to join our group. We constantly aim to have an inclusive, open and motivating environment for future hoteliers.
What are the hotel market patterns to look out for this year?
There are a number of patterns to keep an eye out for this year. These consist of:
1. Digital improvement: Hoteliers in the UAE are purchasing the most recent innovation to enhance operations and supply a much better consumer experience. This consists of investing in digital check-in, automated reservations, and mobile applications.
2. Experiential Travel: The UAE is understood for its lively night life and elegant offerings, making it the best location for experiential travel. Hotels are buying special experiences, such as cooking classes, cultural trips and day spa treatments.
3. Sustainable Practices: More hotels in the UAE are accepting sustainability by carrying out green practices, such as energy-saving efforts, waste management and water preservation.
4. Smart Home Technology: Smart house innovation is ending up being progressively popular in the hotel market, with hotels in the UAE investing in voice-activated systems, automated lighting and linked home appliances.
5. Health Tourism: The UAE is ending up being a popular location for wellness tourist, with more hotels purchasing wellness-focused features, such as yoga classes, day spa treatments and healthy food.
In your viewpoint, what will hotels of the future look like?
Tomorrow’s hotels will be created with luxury and contemporary innovation while still keeping a dedication to sustainability. Hotels will likely include high-end features, such as high-speed Wi-Fi, high-end home entertainment systems and advanced health and health functions. They will likewise likely include automatic services, such as voice-activated systems, wise spaces and automated check-in/check-out. They will likewise likely focus on offering customized experiences with personnel trained to offer remarkable service. In addition, numerous hotels will concentrate on developing special experiences, with ingenious functions like virtual truth trips and interactive screens.
How would you explain a day in your life as basic supervisor of Park Rotana and Park Arjaan by Rotana in Abu Dhabi?
Every day is active, special, dynamic and amazing. There are unlimited chances to take on brand-new problems, believe artistically and make individuals pleased.
What’s your management design?
Empower the group to make choices and produce a culture of partnership and trust by inspiring them with clear expectations and due dates, in addition to acknowledging and rewarding them for a task well done.
The Best Amsterdam hotel Deals
Click the button listed below to get the very best discount rates on hotels in Amsterdam.
Get The I-Amsterdam City Card and Save!
The I-Amsterdam City Card is an All-In-One Amsterdam Discovery Card that includes Free Public transportation, complimentary entry to 70 museums, complimentary canal boat trips, totally free bike leasing, and far more!
Click the button listed below to understand more